Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Letter

Just thought that you guys should know that roughly two weeks ago, I received THE email.

You know....THE EMAIL.

...The email from UWC Dilijan containing my official letter of acceptance (!!!!!!!!) and the welcome letters from the principal to the students and parents as well as my first set of joining papers!!11!! 

Yeappp, they finally came.








As you may very well suspect, my elation at having received this email was not short-lived. Neither was it very well contained, or expressed.


Because what happened next is this: I went up to my room, shut the door, and had a solo dance party, swaying my hands and hips awkwardly to the entire MAMMA MIA! movie soundtrack. 

It's only the most natural thing to do once you get the official news that you'll be going to UWC, ain't it?






Thought of the night: I AM the dancing queen, young and sweet, only 17 (okay I'm 18 but that's not the point here).




No comments:

Post a Comment